If you are ready to show off the best version of your smile this fall season, enhance your smile with dental veneers. Dental veneers are a tremendously popular cosmetic dentistry treatment widely known for their ability to transform average smiles into dental masterpieces. With dental veneers, small, thin shells are placed atop the fronts of teeth to alter their look to the needs you desire. For more reasons to consider dental veneers, consider this:
– If you treat your veneers with the same comfort and care as your other teeth, a single dental veneer can function properly for over a decade.
– Teeth that have lost tooth enamel due to the consequences of tooth decay can be concealed or covered with tooth restoration treatments such as dental veneers.
– Fractured, discolored, stained, broken, and split teeth can all benefit from the stain resistant glow of dental veneers.
– Dental veneers can be adjusted and modified to suit your needs for all aspects of your teeth’s aesthetics.
– Some minor malocclusions can be fixed with dental veneers, including minor spacing issues, slight misalignments, and irregular gaps between teeth.
If you are interested in treatment with dental veneers, we are here to assist you. For a complete diagnosis and treatment, please contact Portland Dental PC to book an appointment with Dr. Gerald Fujii and our team at our dentist office in Portland, Oregon. Call us at 503-227-1693. We look forward to speaking with you soon!